Information we collect about you.Using our Services, we may collect the following information, not limited to but may be or include personal information:
- Information is given to us by you.
- Information, including personal information, when signing up to use our Services about yourself, for example, your name and email address, given to us by you. This also includes information provided through continued use of our Services, taking part in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website or App, entering a competition, promotion, or survey, and when you report a problem with our Services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail, phone number, financial information (including debit card, credit card, or bank account information), payment reason, geographical location, social security number, personal description, and photograph.
- If you perform high-value or high-volume transactions either by sending or receiving, we may also need additional commercial and/or identification information from you, as needed to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations under applicable law.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites or services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties and may receive information about you from them. For example:
- Details of the transactions you perform using our Services, including geographic location from which the transaction originates;
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Website or App (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our Customer Support number.
- Financial Data: Information, such as personal account number, the merchant’s name and location, the date and the total amount of transaction, and other information provided by financial institutions or merchants when we act on their behalf;
- Transactional Data: These are information relating to payment when you as a merchant (using one or more of our payment processing services) or as a customer, are using our products or services;
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites or services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties and may receive information about you from them. For example:Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites or services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties and may receive information about you from them. For example:How we get your Personal Information and why we have itThe Personal Information we have about you is directly made available to us when you:Sign up for a Changera Account a product of Bitmama;
- the banks you use to transfer money to us will provide us with your basic personal information, such as your name and address, as well as your financial information such as your bank account details;
- business partners may provide us with your name and address, as well as financial information, such as card payment information;
- Information from social media networks. If you log in to our Services using your social media account (for example, Facebook or Google) we will receive relevant information that is necessary to enable our Services and authenticate you.
- Children’s information Our products and services are directed at adults 18 years and over and not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect information from this age group. Part of the verification process prevents Wise from collecting such data. If any information is collected from a child without verification of parental consent, it will be deleted.
Your Consent: Where you agree to us collecting your Personal Information by using our Services.We have a contractual obligation: Without your Personal Information, we cannot provide our Services to you.We have a legal obligation: To ensure we are fully compliant with all applicable Financial legislations such as Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Laws, we must collect and store your Personal Information. We protect against fraud by checking your identity with your Personal Information.How We May Use Your Personal InformationWe may use your Personal Information we collect to:
- Use any of our services;
- Contact our customer support team;
- Fill our online forms;
- Contact us;
- The lawful basis we rely on for processing your Personal Information are:
- Create and manage any accounts you may have with us, verify your identity, provide our services, and respond to your inquiries;
- Process your payment transactions (including authorization, clearing, chargebacks, and other related dispute resolution activities);
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities;
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, offers, programs, and promotions of Bitmama, financial institutions, merchants, and partners;
- Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment with Bitmama;
- Evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services;
- To target advertisements, newsletter, and service updates;
- As necessary to establish, exercise, and defend legal rights;
- As may be required by applicable laws and regulations, including for compliance with Know Your Customers and risk assessment, Anti-Money Laundering, anti-corruption and sanctions screening requirements, or as requested by any judicial process, law enforcement or governmental agency having or claiming jurisdiction over Bitmama or Bitmama’s affiliates;
- To use data analytics to improve our Website, products or services, and user experiences.
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- Exercising the Right to Know. You may request, up to twice in a 12-month period, the following about the personal information collected on you in the past 12 months: o the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected; o the categories of sources from which we collected the personal information; o the business or commercial purpose for which we collected it; the categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information; and the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose.
- Exercising the right to delete. You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain limitations under applicable law.
- Exercising the right to opt-out from a sale. You may request to opt out of any “sale” of your personal information that may take place.
- Non-discrimination. The CCPA provides that you may not be discriminated against for exercising these rights